Saturday, August 23, 2008

Forgot to Announce...


Last night I added the fun sticker to my heading (see above) so I could paste it into an email to send to my family. And then OOPS I forgot to post anything about it. So thanks for the quizzical comments - I will make a formal announcement now.

I'm sick. I'm tired. I'm grumpy. I'm down to only one pair of shorts that fit right. And I'm excited about it. It can only mean one thing!

Twelve weeks down and only... twenty eight to go. We're expecting a baby in early March. We're all thrilled and Jonathan is convinced that he's having a baby sister. "She" is statistically only 2 -1/2 inches right now so we'll have to fatten "her" up a bit before then. Only a couple months before we find out if she is really a she.

This is number five so you would think my body could figure out how to do the whole process without getting sick. It does have the belly-expanding skill mastered. But really I handle my pregnancies quite well and I'm sure it will go by quickly. I'm not going to put up the pregnancy ticker quite yet, because I don't need a daily reminder of "Only 196 Days Left!" Yikes. Seriously, why did I just do the math?

So that's it. There's another Nelson on the way. Hooray!

6 comments:

chelon:) said...

seriously??? CONGRATS!! #5 you crazy girl....what are we thinking? i am thrilled for you and your family. the chaos just gets more exciting! miss you :)

Adhis said...

That's going to be weird that Nicole won't be The Baby much longer. But it will be nice for her to have someone smaller than she to pick on. :)

Hope you feel better soon!

Englishfam said...

12 weeks already? You look great! As soon as I find out I'm pregnant it seems like I am already showing! Beginning of March is such a nice time to have a baby (I had Carter the end of Feb.) because it is just starting to get warm when you finally are ready to venture out of the house again! Congrats to you guys!
p.s. James doesn't say dirty dancing all that often but he would talk about how his mom and sister loved that soundtrack and I about died when he said it. So I make him say it just for fun every now and again!!

Heidi said...

Congrats! I am sorry to let you know that we will NOT be joining you on this pregnancy adventure! The last 3 have been great, but I think we'll pass this time. We're so excited for you guys!

Marie said...

What great news! We're thrilled for you guys!!

Anonymous said...

Yay for Kristen! I need to let you go through Char's maternity clothes so you can have some more. There are some really cute ones!