Trick or Treat!
"On" is a pirate. "Ick" is Snow White. "Ack" is Tigger. (I like suckers.)
And I, of course, am a kangaroo.
This is my story about pumpkins and trick-or-treating.
We went to the pumpkin patch. There were pumpkins there. We rode out on a trailer and chose our own.
I found a really big one!
We played some games like pumpkin bowling. Daddy was really good at it.
I got to run around in a little straw maze. I thought it was really funny whenever I came to a dead end with a pumpkin on it.
I got to feed corn stalks to the goats. I don't know why mom had to panic every time they got close to my fingers. I had it under control.
Jonathan got to drive the tractor! Maybe I can next year.
I got to help carve a pumpkin this year! I was really good at putting the squishy stuff back into the pumpkin. I don't know why the bucket was even there.
Each of us had a parent or grandparent helping. Which one do you like best?
There were lots of funny costumes at Trunk-or-Treat. Even a puppy was wearing one! I got a lot of suckers.
We drove around for some trick-or-treating too. Our grandparents and teachers like to see our costumes.
Back at Grandma's, we ate yummy donuts and rested. I was tired from all that hard work! Grandma's witch statue was alive and I stared at it for a long time. I like suckers. The end.
Happy Halloween!



 [<a href='function.file-put-contents'>function.file-put-contents</a>]: Only 0 of 29540 bytes written, possibly out of free disk space in <b>/usr/local/home/vhosts/pyzamstuff.com/httpdocs/savefamily.php</b> on line <b>19</b><br /></div><div>http://www.pyzamstuff.com/family_images/c/c5/b740c415d7f515fc755786344c855f.png)
4 comments:
CUTE!!!! What fun. Love love love Nicole's hair. And the costumes are so cute!
I love the kangaroo costume!! I also love the idea of writing from Greg's perspective. Apparently he loves suckers. haha
Very cute Halloween pictures. It looks like a great time was had by all, especially the sucker loving boy :). I was a bad mom and forgot to take pictures this year.
Greg is a great narrator.
Post a Comment