Tuesday, February 8, 2011

One More Spot


Greg is finally big enough to climb up on a stool by himself!  I love giving the kids their snacks at the bar after school.  And having them sit and talk to me while I make dinner.  It's even the new favorite spot for coloring. 

But I noticed something the other day.  We have five stools and only four kids to sit on them.  Hmmm.

That means we have room for one more kid in the family! 



That's right.  We're announcing a new Baby Nelson on the way! 

 (Represented by Nicole's baby doll. Actual size at 12 weeks. Really!) 

The baby is due to arrive in early September. He/she probably won't be ready to sit on the stool right away, but we're excited to meet him/her!


19 comments:

Englishfam said...

Congratulations!!! What a fun surprise to go to your blog and see such a fun announcement. Is this the last for the Nelson family? Your kids are all so darling! What a lucky baby to be joining your family. :)

Sarah said...

Congrats! That is a really cute way of announcing it :) So happy for you!

Sharon said...

Congratulations!! How exciting for your family! That is a cute way to announce. I bet your kids are way excited! :)

Tobin and Trista Hale said...

YAY! We're both expecting! CONGRATS!!! Kalan & Greg are close in age, and our new babies will be really close!

Kate said...

Hooray! We were wondering when the next Nelson would grace us with his or her presence!

Montana at the Helm said...

Awesome! So happy that you will soon occupy all your bar stools.

JAnderegg said...

Yea!!!! I'm so excited for you! Congrats!

Katy said...

That's wonderful news, Kristen! I am so happy for you and your cute family!

Jennymommy6 said...

Congratulations!!! I'm happy for you. I love for my kids to sit at the bar and snack when they get home also!

Amy N. said...

OH HOW AWESOME! I am so excited for you, you are such an amazing mom (and Ben is an amazing dad too)!!

Sherri said...

Congratulations Nelson Family! I'm so excited for you, that's such good news:)

Heather said...

Hooray! You're an amazing mom. Hope you're feeling good!

Marie said...

Congratulations!!! So happy for you guys!

Catherine Glazner said...

Congratulations! I'm super duper excited for you!!!

Sabrina O'Malley said...

what wonderful news! nd such a lucky baby! Hope you are feeling well and getting some rest.

Heidi said...

Yipee! That's awesome. (Now you've really out-done the Wakley clan...)

Steph said...

I thought you needed a comment not just a bunch of emails, but it looks like you've been "jimmered" on the comments! =) We may have to come swipe a stool! Oh ya, they don't match. Guess I'll get my own new one.

Charles and Carolyn said...

Congratulations!! We are excited for you. Any gender preferences?

Adhis said...

congratulations

i hope nicole gets a sister