It started out as "I love Ben" but my invisible crayon skills aren't as good as they used to be. I suppose that as a banker's wife, saying "I owe Ben" is just as good.
This year we went out on a limb with the Easter eggs and let the kids do most of the coloring themselves. They were really good about being careful. Our coloring kit surprised us with 12 coloring tablets this year (???) so it wasn't hard to share either. Most of Greg's eggs ended up with cracks in them before they ever made it into the cup, but I convinced him that they are even prettier that way.
We also decided to use our own chicken's eggs this year since we had a bunch in the fridge already. That may seem obvious, but our eggs are brown so we assumed they wouldn't color as well. The experiment turned out great. The colors were a bit muted but nobody minded. The eggs tasted fantastic!
On Easter morning, the bunny didn't disappoint. There were baskets of happiness for everyone.
Josh took particular interest in Dad's basket. His seemed to have the most chocolate for some reason.
Peeps-on-a-Stick! Who knew?
Once I redirected Josh to his own basket, he discovered the magic of jelly beans. My plan was to open the plastic eggs one at a time for him, but he quickly figured out that he could squeeze them until they exploded open. Jelly beans for breakfast.
Cleaned up and ready for church, he's our dapper little dude.










 [<a href='function.file-put-contents'>function.file-put-contents</a>]: Only 0 of 29540 bytes written, possibly out of free disk space in <b>/usr/local/home/vhosts/pyzamstuff.com/httpdocs/savefamily.php</b> on line <b>19</b><br /></div><div>http://www.pyzamstuff.com/family_images/c/c5/b740c415d7f515fc755786344c855f.png)
1 comment:
What a good looking bunch of kids! And your eggs look good too.
Post a Comment