I get to answer some questions because I was tagged by a friend. Maybe you'll learn something new about me! (This picture is from my birthday last November, it goes with question C. And that's about how often I end up being in the picture...)

A--Attached or Single? Attached for almost 7 years
B--Best friend? Ben of course
C--Cake or Pie? Angel food CAKE
D--Day of Choice? Sunday!
E--Essential Item? Water
F--Favorite Color? Silver (if that doesn’t count, purple)
G--Gummy bears or worms? Peach rings!
H--Hometown? Oakley, ID
I --Indulgence(s)? Jetted bath
J--January or July? July – lots of fun stuff going on
K--Kids? Four – or five if you count Ben
L--Life is incomplete without? Ice cream!
M--Marriage date? May 9, 2001
N--Number of siblings? 3 sisters, 1 brother
O--Oranges or apples? Apples to eat, but I love orange juice
P--Phobias or fears? Natural disasters, family getting hurt
Q--Quotes? This is a recent one I found: “Being happy doesn't mean everything's perfect. It means you've decided to see beyond the imperfections”
R--Reasons to smile? I want to be happy, my kids do silly things, and there is always something to be grateful for
S--Season? Summer
T--Tag 5 people? Adhis, Heidi, Heather, Sabrina, Vanessa, NikiJo, Chelon – and everyone else who wants to!
U--Unknown Fact? My hearing is so good that it drives me crazy
V--Very Favorite Store? Target, and I miss Macey’s in Utah
W--Worst Habit? Correcting my kids on things that don’t really matter
X--X-ray or ultrasound? Ultrasound – what a weird question
Y--Your favorite food? Ice cream! And everything else
Z--Zodiac? Scorpio
I thought Z would be “Do you feel like you live in a zoo?” Answer: Yes! And I love the zoo!
15 years ago

 [<a href='function.file-put-contents'>function.file-put-contents</a>]: Only 0 of 29540 bytes written, possibly out of free disk space in <b>/usr/local/home/vhosts/pyzamstuff.com/httpdocs/savefamily.php</b> on line <b>19</b><br /></div><div>http://www.pyzamstuff.com/family_images/c/c5/b740c415d7f515fc755786344c855f.png)
6 comments:
i really am going to try and post mine!! thanks for the tag :) loved the info...xoxo
Thanks for doing my tag! I loved to hear more about you. Also thanks for always being so nice when you leave mesages on my blog! It really brightens my day!
This should be a fun tag to do. I loved reading yours.
PS Your bunnies are really cute. Such an artist.
hey you! I just wanted to say, of course you would make home made wheat bread! your such a domestic diva! I remember once we were talking about food and I told you I bought canned chicken to make chicken enchaladas and you did not even know it exsisted, because you always use real chicken!! I love it!
Your new background looks so cute!
Fun to learn those things about you..I will try to get one out..and you didn't know they had canned chicken..oh what a life saver..hehe
Post a Comment