It actually FELT like Spring for a few days! Jonathan made a kite at school and couldn't wait to fly it with Daddy. It flew amazingly well. He was very proud. That was last Saturday. Ben bought a Spiderman kite during the week and they flew it today. For hours. The girls stayed indoors to take care of Baby Gregory, but we had fun watching.
Last Saturday the boys also got to try out our NEW fire pit! The concrete was actually poured last fall, but then it snowed right afterward so the boys have literally been waiting all winter to do this. The roasted hot dogs were a success, and of course the s'mores were even better. Jonathan delivered some to us in the house. Mmm. You can also see WAY in the background - our new patio! "New" meaning last Fall too, but we haven't been able to use it much yet. Another reason to be excited for Spring! So the boys have been busy outside, enjoying the warm weather.
Except the youngest boy. He keeps ME busy and warm. What a great little buddy he is. Nicole thinks so too. I'm grateful that Ben has so much fun entertaining the boys so they aren't bored out of their minds around here. I'm still hibernating - I think until Easter. I'm not sure "hibernating" is the right word though, since it denotes sleep. But we ARE hiding in our comfy cave until it's safe and warm enough to go out.

 [<a href='function.file-put-contents'>function.file-put-contents</a>]: Only 0 of 29540 bytes written, possibly out of free disk space in <b>/usr/local/home/vhosts/pyzamstuff.com/httpdocs/savefamily.php</b> on line <b>19</b><br /></div><div>http://www.pyzamstuff.com/family_images/c/c5/b740c415d7f515fc755786344c855f.png)
4 comments:
Oh, I love him, I think I want to have another one- don't tell Ken, he will want to cut Jared hair if he hears I want another baby- I am also very jelous of your beautiful new Concrete Jungle. I didn't know about the Fire Pit, We will have to come visit, after your come out of hibernation that is.
Man, that looks fun! And that's cool you guys have a fire pit now! Steve would go crazy. :) I'm glad you enjoyed your little cave and I hope you get some sleep while you're hibernating. ;) Looks like fun. And I miss my Oakley mountains. :(
Kristen I had the weirdest thing happen yesterday. I have a baby gift for you so I was off to run errands and so was looking for your address to send the gift to you. I couldn't find my address book ANYWHERE so decided I would send it later when I had time to search more thoroughly. I'm literally driving out of my driveway and I think, maybe I should get the mail before I leave. Lo and behold a birth announcement from you guys with your address printed neatly on the front! How weird is that?? Needless to say, Gregory should be receiving some fun mail in a few days so be on the lookout!! :)
Love the fire pit by the way!!
Enjoy hibernating. :) Your yard is going to look great! I love the fact that you have a fire pit. Almost everything tastes better when it's cooked outdoors. Yummmm!
Post a Comment