Up to this point in my life
I have never ~EVER~ seen anything cuter.
Cuter than my daughter learning to hopscotch.
Hair and skirt bouncing, feet missing the squares, words all jumbled up:
"One feet, two feet. One two, two feet. Feet two, one feet. Feet feet, one feet."
At the end she cheers for herself. Because she is perfect.
Oh and we have a budding artist.
I've heard that the greatest painters began with chalk.
We got a little behind on the mowing, from all the rain.
See how long it was?!?
Ah, Summertime. Please stay awhile.

 [<a href='function.file-put-contents'>function.file-put-contents</a>]: Only 0 of 29540 bytes written, possibly out of free disk space in <b>/usr/local/home/vhosts/pyzamstuff.com/httpdocs/savefamily.php</b> on line <b>19</b><br /></div><div>http://www.pyzamstuff.com/family_images/c/c5/b740c415d7f515fc755786344c855f.png)
4 comments:
CUTE!! I love hopscotch. Most especially when you get to watch your little ones do it. :)
You were right, super cute! Now send some summer this way. We are stuck in the 50's and 60's.
So sweet. Cute little hopscotcher.
I love the swing picture. It is so cute!!
Post a Comment