Hi. It's me, Joshua. I'm a chunky little boy. I'm 5 1/2 weeks old and I weigh about 13 pounds now! My mom's arms are really tired. My favorite things to do are eat and sleep and stare at people. My family sure loves me a lot.
(Jonathan, Nicole, Dad, Joshua, Mom, Zachary, Gregory)
On Sunday I went to church for the first time. My dad gave me a baby blessing. It was a special day. Some of our family and friends traveled to see me. How nice of them! I let them hold me in my cute blessing outfit.
Don't I look sharp? Mom took about a billion pictures of me.
Some funny things about me:
-I like to pull my own hair so I still have to wear mittens at night.
-I burp reeeally loud. Please excuse me.
-I have features of each of my siblings, especially Jeffrey.
-My hands are like huge paws and my feet are super long.
-I like my binky in the afternoon. Not morning or night.
Well, that's all for now!
I'm worn out.
Love, Joshua


 [<a href='function.file-put-contents'>function.file-put-contents</a>]: Only 0 of 29540 bytes written, possibly out of free disk space in <b>/usr/local/home/vhosts/pyzamstuff.com/httpdocs/savefamily.php</b> on line <b>19</b><br /></div><div>http://www.pyzamstuff.com/family_images/c/c5/b740c415d7f515fc755786344c855f.png)
7 comments:
Cutie patootie chub! Yummy boy.
I love him. I think I shall call him, PawPaw (in honor of his big paw hands)
Cute!!! Such a fun boy. And Heidi also pulled her hair!!! So glad I was there for the blessing. :)
Oh now isn't he just so cute!
He is so cute! I love to kiss soft chubby baby cheeks :)
He looks scrumptious! I want to eat those cheeks.What a cutie. :)
Oh, what a cutie. How special it is that he looks similar to Jeffery. What a special connection. Congratulations on such a special day.
Post a Comment