So I'm a little obsessed with baby pictures. My babies grow up way too fast!
When Joshua was 9 days old, I had my photographer friend come take some newborn portraits of him. She's a baby charmer! I love how these turned out. I especially wanted her to capture the newborn features. These are some of my favorites. Yes, I have over 16 favorites, haha. There are more that I didn't post!
I sent out announcements, but if there are any of these that you would like a printed copy of, please let me know and I would love to share. (These are just the web versions.)
Enjoy!


 [<a href='function.file-put-contents'>function.file-put-contents</a>]: Only 0 of 29540 bytes written, possibly out of free disk space in <b>/usr/local/home/vhosts/pyzamstuff.com/httpdocs/savefamily.php</b> on line <b>19</b><br /></div><div>http://www.pyzamstuff.com/family_images/c/c5/b740c415d7f515fc755786344c855f.png)
5 comments:
I love the pictures. They are fantastic. Congratulations!! I can't believe you go natural. That is amazing to me.
He is so precious. Love the hair swirl in the back! :)
His hair is amazing! Does he still have that much? I want to see a digital form of your announcement!
those pictures really make me wish I could cuddle and smell that baby newness! So precious and priceless!
Handsome little guy! He's definitely a Nelson baby!
Post a Comment