I love to read parenting books and magazines. Especially the pregnancy ones, because they're all about the excitement of a new baby. Yesterday I spent over three hours at the stove, making jam - stirring, stirring, stirring - and reading the stash of magazines that the doctor sent home with me from my first prenatal visit. Fun! There are some new mommy fashions, but aside from that, I'd read it all before. For example, I've read at least a hundred times that you shouldn't put a baby to bed with a bottle. Hmm... but what about on the kitchen floor?
I guess there are ways to stretch any rule. Nicole was hilarious with this bottle. It was Daddy's Brazilian soda (which he earned by running a marathon - no biggie) and she didn't mind that the bottle was empty. A bottle's a bottle, and this is a BIG one!
Imagine how big my eyes would be if I actually got to drink some!

 [<a href='function.file-put-contents'>function.file-put-contents</a>]: Only 0 of 29540 bytes written, possibly out of free disk space in <b>/usr/local/home/vhosts/pyzamstuff.com/httpdocs/savefamily.php</b> on line <b>19</b><br /></div><div>http://www.pyzamstuff.com/family_images/c/c5/b740c415d7f515fc755786344c855f.png)
6 comments:
Man, I can't believe that you would give your daughter a bottle. LOL! :) She has the biggest eyes, she is beautiful! We go to see Dr Dries at the NICU follow-up clinic. He is really good. He didn't do Brinley's eye surgery, but we really do like him. Good luck with that! Drop a line if you are in the area. :)
How cute is that eh? Forget breastmilk, I hear brazilian soda packs some pretty powerful immunoglobulins and nutrients.
I wanted to invite you to read my blog but I don't have an email address for ya'll.
Jeramy's parents always give those bottles to the dogs to play with. The first time he gave one to one of our kids, I was a little shocked - did he think they were dogs??? But they are HOURS of entertainment, so who cares!
That was a GREAT intro to that segment of your blog. :D
The only problem with Brazilian soda is that the longer one drinks it, the less clothes one wears at the beach.
I will just cross my fingers for the love of all humanity's vision that this is the only Brazilian soda Ben has drunk.
I just realized you're in Utah right now...
Anyway, super cute picture!!! What a cutie with that great big bottle!!
Hey all I can say is whatever works to feed your crave,yours the juicey thingy, mine was signing time dvds back to back while I was lost in the twilight Sagas!! Now my kids can yell at me in an all new way LOL!!
Post a Comment