Bright and early, here we are at Grandpa and Grandma Hardy's house on Christmas morning! (We're glad we made it there through the blizzard, with a few extra miles of detours.) We woke up early at our house to see what Santa brought, then we went to open presents with our cousins, and then back to our house for our family presents. Here are some highlights from our house, before and after:
"This is what I wanted even though I didn't ask for it!" (Buzz Lightyear archery set - lots of fun and no broken glass... yet.)
Santa did come through with the Superman watch. "Just like I wanted!"
Pixo's! Zachary got his Pixo's from Mom and Dad - the only item on his wish list, thanks to TV commercials.
Santa brought him an Aquadoodle, which we ALL love to draw on. It even has a cool Diego car that follows the drawn line.
Nicole finally got her baby dolls. They are very well fed. And loved. And carried everywhere. She still squeals "baby!" when she sees them. I wonder if the babymania will wear off in a couple months when she has real competition around...
Jesse and BullsEye have been stowed away in our closet since our Disneyland trip. Nicole could hardly believe it. She's been playing with a Happy Meal-sized Jesse for as long as she can remember (cameo appearance in picture below).
We had a lot of great family time on Christmas. I have about 50 more pictures I'd like to post, but narrowed it down to two of each. Ben and I were a little spoiled too and we loved spending Christmas with extended family as well. Thank you to everyone for cards, treats, gifts, and time! We hope your Christmas was festive too.

 [<a href='function.file-put-contents'>function.file-put-contents</a>]: Only 0 of 29540 bytes written, possibly out of free disk space in <b>/usr/local/home/vhosts/pyzamstuff.com/httpdocs/savefamily.php</b> on line <b>19</b><br /></div><div>http://www.pyzamstuff.com/family_images/c/c5/b740c415d7f515fc755786344c855f.png)
4 comments:
Merry Christmas! Looks like you had a great time. Sure miss you and your family.
I also just have to say that your comments about the maternity pants have me thinking. I just tore a hole in my only good pair. Maybe I should look into these great pants you got.
Looks like a Merry one. We got the aquadoodle, too. WE all love it. Grandma got them little aqua doodle books and we love those for church!
Merry Christmas! Looks like you had lots of fun and everyone was very happy! I love Nicole's little dolls and how much she likes them!
Post a Comment