Friday, January 2, 2009

Top Five Questions

I finally looked through the photos my mom took at her house on Christmas. I'm really excited about some of them - more on that next post. But for now, a few intriguing questions came up as I was looking through our family's pictures:

#5 - Shouldn't the star play a... taller... role in the nativity?
#4 - Which baby is loved the most? (And why are we opening presents while it's still dark outside?!?!?!) #3 - Are the singers supposed to "sleep in heavenly peace" too? #2 - Is the box considered one of Mr. Potato Head's accessories?
#1 - What surprise gift did Ben get that made him so happy? (That will be my next post.) Is that a tear in his eye? Nah...

5 comments:

jaclyn weist said...

So cute! Is that Sophie with the box on her head? What fun pictures. Makes me miss Christmas morning there. :) I'm glad we got to do New Years there!!

Kat said...

What fun pictures! We have the same puppets to act out the nativity. They are fun. I can't wait to see the next post! :)

Traci said...

Those are some great pictures you got there. I am on the edge of my seat waiting for the next post :)!! Can't wait!

Adhis said...

I can't decide which one I think Ben received:
1) a magic penny that doubles itself each day
2) fully-funded college funds for each of the kids
3) a mortgage pay-off
4) the photo we found at D.I. with the guy that looks like him
5) a big tear-inducing onion
6) a photo-shopped picture of him jumping up and down on Oprah's couch
7) Mr. Incredible super diapers
8) a black pair of sneakers to replace his previous ones, again
9) a fantastic running watch for marathons
10) a photo-shopped portrait of your family with ALL your kids

Can't wait to find out!

Kristen said...

Wow Adhis, now I have a lot of great ideas for next year!