Saturday, February 14, 2009

We'll Name Him...

Thank you for participating in our baby name poll! It was fun to see how the numbers came out. And the name we finally decided on is...

Okay we haven't decided yet. My favorites DID change during the course of the poll though. Strange. Sorry we can't announce the "winner" yet, but at least here's a picture of the little guy, kind of:

Not very little? Sigh. He still has a few weeks to grow. He should put on a couple pounds in that time. Fatten up, little nameless baby! I made these pajamas today. A little big on our boys, but that's okay because I made them for a humanitarian project. The fleece was donated and I'm not sure where these PJ's will end up, but the kids had fun playing in the sewing/exercise/guest room while I threw them together.
Last weekend the "boys" went to a movie and left the ladies at home. Nicole had the bubbles all to herself and then we watched Elmo and ate ice cream. Our first girls' night in. In the picture she's blowing a kiss, not eating bubbles. Well maybe a little of both.
Happy Valentine's Day!

8 comments:

Heidi said...

You may as well just name him Baby. Jeramy's parents have a 10 year old dog named Puppy because every name they tried just didnt work.

Kat said...

You are absolutely adorable! I love your pictures. And congrats on getting the boys out of the house and just having a girls night. :) Happy Valentines Day!

Adhis said...

BTW, that's a cute shirt you are wearing.

jaclyn weist said...

How fun! That would be fun to do a girls night in with Ashley sometime. Oh wait, I am! I'm taking her to Hannah Montana movie for our birthday - wait that's a girls night OUT...

The pajamas are way cute!

And you look cute! I love that shirt!! Only a couple more weeks! Woohoo!

chelon:) said...

you look fantastic! i can't wait to hear the name :) i can't believe you have time to sew pjs for a humanitarian project...you go girl!

Sabrina O'Malley said...

We are trying to come up with a name too. My sister's sister-in-law did not end up naming their last daughter until she was 6 months old. Aaah... I better have a name before we leave the hospital.

You look great by the way! What a cute tummy.

Traci said...

We will name him Traci. Oh come on, there are some boys named Traci. You look great by the way. Can't wait to see cute pictures of him. Good luck with everything.

Unknown said...

Well if you deliver on Saint Patricks day...there is always Patrick or Padric! You look really great! So nice to see a photo of you! and the baby! Love you!