Here's our new swingset! This is the "before" picture: Before they spent hours building it in my dad's shop. Before they put it on the trailer. Before they brought it to our house. Before they installed it in the backyard. Before our kids thought they were in heaven.
We have a fun summer ahead of us! Any time the weather gets even a little pleasant, we head out to... the structure of many names. Treehouse? Playhouse? Swingset?
I like Nicole's name for it best. She calls it the "whee."
Our version of the Wii.
It has two play levels, a climbing wall, rope, ladder, picnic table, sandbox, slide, telescope, captain's wheel, and of course the swings. Whee!
So if we don't answer the phone or emails, you know where to find us.
Come play!!!

 [<a href='function.file-put-contents'>function.file-put-contents</a>]: Only 0 of 29540 bytes written, possibly out of free disk space in <b>/usr/local/home/vhosts/pyzamstuff.com/httpdocs/savefamily.php</b> on line <b>19</b><br /></div><div>http://www.pyzamstuff.com/family_images/c/c5/b740c415d7f515fc755786344c855f.png)
8 comments:
That looks like an awesome swing set. :) If only I had a backyard big enough. LOL
So much fun. We saw this in the works in your dad's shop. They did a great job. Heaven is right.
That's the kind of wii you want your kids addicted to! How fun.
My mom has that exact one and my kids LOVE it. They spend hours on that thing. So fun!
If I was closer we would be there! Now you really have a yard since the playground is all set up!
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx(love Macie)
If only we had a fence...and a yard. Looks like fun!
I know my kids will want to be there!! Every time my kids want one we remind them that our lawn is the size of a postage stamp... Looks fun! I love that Nicole calls it the "whee". So cute!!!
we have one of those costco swing sets and it is the BEST thing ever. I am sure you will so much fun!
Post a Comment