The winner of the caption contest is...
My brilliant sister, Jaclyn! Her entry made me laugh every time I read it. Maybe it's just our odd family humor, but I am the judge so she's the winner! Thanks to everyone who entered- they were all fun comments. Here's a different angle shot of Gregory's pose, with the winning caption:
"Think think think. Where did I put my hair?"
I love how Jaclyn played on the Pooh theme and the goofy finger. And especially the balding head, which it is. Everyone else was probably too polite to mention it. It will grow back someday. I'm happy we had his announcement pictures taken before he started losing his hair:
P.S. If you notice the reddish tint to Gregory's hair, don't mention it to Ben. He denies it. We'll see what happens when it grows back! Whatever the color, I love his callick.
15 years ago

 [<a href='function.file-put-contents'>function.file-put-contents</a>]: Only 0 of 29540 bytes written, possibly out of free disk space in <b>/usr/local/home/vhosts/pyzamstuff.com/httpdocs/savefamily.php</b> on line <b>19</b><br /></div><div>http://www.pyzamstuff.com/family_images/c/c5/b740c415d7f515fc755786344c855f.png)
3 comments:
Woohoo!!! I win!!! Know what's funny? I didn't even notice the Pooh on the carseat. :) I just saw his little finger and I thought of Pooh saying his little "think think think" thing and laughed. At myself. I think I'm finally getting the hang of our family's humor. I've been able to pop out a few good jokes here and there. Glad it worked for this post. ;)
And I saw the bee background and HAD to get it!!! Its just a happy little background. I'm glad you liked it!
There's nothing wrong with a little red hair! Remind Ben about the 2 hotties you guys know in Lehi with red hair!
seriously!! that is hilarious. what a darling boy. i can't believe i missed the captions contest. i soo would have won!
Post a Comment