I love giveaways on blogs! And I am hesitant to admit it, but I actually have pretty good luck with contests. I never thought I'd be one of THOSE people who could say that. But I have been ridiculously "lucky" the last few years! (With all kinds of random contests, not just online stuff.) So why not keep trying my luck?
A friend of a friend is doing a really fun blog giveaway right now. We can enter until Monday the 18th. YOU can enter! I'm REALLY excited about this one. I love cupcakes. I love decorating cupcakes. I'm trying to get good at it... slowly. And look what we could win!
This:
And this:
And this:
Ooh I've always wanted one of these!
The blog you want to go to is http://doublethedeliciousness.blogspot.com/. Try out your own luck! And while you're there, check out their amazing recipes. I definitely have to whip up a batch of this one:
Death by Oreo Cupcakes?!?!?!?
Yes, please.




 [<a href='function.file-put-contents'>function.file-put-contents</a>]: Only 0 of 29540 bytes written, possibly out of free disk space in <b>/usr/local/home/vhosts/pyzamstuff.com/httpdocs/savefamily.php</b> on line <b>19</b><br /></div><div>http://www.pyzamstuff.com/family_images/c/c5/b740c415d7f515fc755786344c855f.png)
1 comment:
Ok if you're luck doesn't hold out on this one I have 2 of those cupcake holders that you could seriously borrow whenever! I hardly use them right now. They're so fun to display cupcakes on.
Post a Comment