There they are! You are looking at the reigning stake basketball champions. Aren't they amazing? I especially like the cute one holding the ball. He might be pointing to the guy next to him, but I think he's actually saying "We're Number One!" I don't know though, because the guy on the front row (also named Ben) is pointing at the same person. Maybe he's the MVP. Or needs a shower. Anyway...
It was fun to watch them play. They began this final game by being down 2-15. (Augh, did I have to mention that?) But then they obviously caught up and you can see the final score for yourself. They were awarded a basketball and future bragging rights. Way to go!
Coe-ed volleyball starts next week. I can't wait.
15 years ago

 [<a href='function.file-put-contents'>function.file-put-contents</a>]: Only 0 of 29540 bytes written, possibly out of free disk space in <b>/usr/local/home/vhosts/pyzamstuff.com/httpdocs/savefamily.php</b> on line <b>19</b><br /></div><div>http://www.pyzamstuff.com/family_images/c/c5/b740c415d7f515fc755786344c855f.png)
7 comments:
Sweet! church ball. have ou ever seen that movie? any way your comment about the spaghetti pie was great! I bet that was a terrible mess to clean up! I hat it when that happens
Congrats to Ben! (Oh, and his team). Jeramy actually got up last Saturday to go practice with the team at 7, got over t here, and no one showed up. He came home dejected and grumpy. We had to call him Mr Grumpy pants all day and told him we wouldn't go out to lunch until he smiled. :)
She is soo cute! I miss the baby smell, the clen one that is lol! And those sweet toes.... they grow so fast! Gret job on your blog, it's awesome!
NikiJo
Nope I haven't seen the movie. I need to. I've heard a lot of interesting stories about church ball in the past, but the guys here were good sports. But there are a couple guys I know of in town who refuse to play and I think I can guess why... =o)
Sorry Mr. Grumpy pants! We never had any luck there either. There's usually a good turnout here. Although for Ben's semi-final game they only had four guys show up on his team, and they still won! That was Ben's favorite game but I missed it.
kristen, thanks so much for your comments about the pics of brodey.
yes I did take them. I actually want to have a photography business and I am currently working on making that happen, mostly by learning and taking pics and of course, the new pro camera I got helps lot too! but anyway, if you go to MY HOBBIES BLOG attached to my blogging buddies you can see some of the shoots I do. I just took some of a new born and her sisters this morning I hope I will be posting in the next couple of days.
nice
i like the cute guy holding the basketball that iz soooooooooo funny and nice job on your blog!!!!!!!!!!!!!
luv u
katy
Post a Comment