Tuesday, April 15, 2008

Nelson's Funniest Home Videos

(This is less than a minute long.)

Here's what we've been doing for most of the morning. I chased the boys around the house with the RC truck until Jonathan decided it was his turn. At first Nicole thought Jonathan's game was really funny. But at this point she was annoyed and whining for me to make them stop. If you notice Jonathan kicking his feet, that corresponds with how loud the boys are laughing. Afterward, he did give her a hug and say sorry...

What's in the truck? Does she ever catch it?

5 comments:

Adhis said...

HOORAY, NICOLE!

Perseverance pays off again!

chelon:) said...

your kids are sooo cute!! i love that you post videos...

Colt and Morgan said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Colt and Morgan said...

Hey Nelson's! Everyone is getting SO big! I know what you mean about Houston being 1 month old already! I can't believe it! I just made a slide show like the one on your blog. That is the coolest thing ever! I have a question, where do you go to get your cute back grounds you use on your blog? I LOVE the pink and brown!! I would appreciate any help to make our blog lots cuter!

Kat said...

Oh my goodness! This was so hilarious! I was laughing so hard. :) She is so cute.