When was the last time you looked out the window and saw a surprise trailer parked on your property? No sign of a truck or any people, just the trailer.
Fortunately, they came back to claim it a couple hours later. I bet you've never seen a tractor pulling a trailer either (at least not this kind). Here they go, past our front window.

I don't know who they were or where they ended up, but I'm sure they're nice people. We must not have seemed like friendly enough neighbors. We're back to having only gophers, quail, and bugs as residents. I'm considering putting in a yard swing like Chelon has. (See Colquitt Clan.) Okay, maybe not.


 [<a href='function.file-put-contents'>function.file-put-contents</a>]: Only 0 of 29540 bytes written, possibly out of free disk space in <b>/usr/local/home/vhosts/pyzamstuff.com/httpdocs/savefamily.php</b> on line <b>19</b><br /></div><div>http://www.pyzamstuff.com/family_images/c/c5/b740c415d7f515fc755786344c855f.png)
4 comments:
I think they were taking you guys for a test drive - no pun intended - as neighbors. Then we called and told them to run as fast as their little tractor would pull them! ha ha
Funny thing about that mailbox, the mailbox down here has been fine since you guys left. Must be you.
that was our new house! where did it go???
Post a Comment