
Why do I take pictures of rainbows? They never really turn out. I guess it's because my mom does. That's why I do a lot of things. I would make a list of them here, but my own daughter is in the other room, waiting for me to get her out of her crib. Maybe I should hurry? This is my mom and daughter:
(even babies need to decorate eggs)
And this is me:

And this is my mom and daughter:

(and mini bench we gave my mom for her birthday)
And this is me:
I'm not hard on myself, but I would love to be more like my mom. And I hope Nicole will feel the same way about me. Today Jonathan told me, "I know why Daddy married you." Oh really? "It's because when you have kids and they want you to make capes for them, you know how to sew." I'm not sure if that's why, but I'll take it. Jonathan also told me that he wants to marry someone with a pretty voice who loves Jesus. I am SO grateful that Ben's criteria was sewing and not singing. Anyway, I love being a daughter to my mother and a mother to my daughter. And I especially love seeing how happy they make each other.
Now it's probably time to get my little future mother out of her crib...


 [<a href='function.file-put-contents'>function.file-put-contents</a>]: Only 0 of 29540 bytes written, possibly out of free disk space in <b>/usr/local/home/vhosts/pyzamstuff.com/httpdocs/savefamily.php</b> on line <b>19</b><br /></div><div>http://www.pyzamstuff.com/family_images/c/c5/b740c415d7f515fc755786344c855f.png)
10 comments:
Love the funny picture of the kid pulling on your dress...thats funny!! and your kids say the funniest things..haha..
Aren't kids cute! Ethan wants to get married so bad and he sais he is going to have twins and tripletts and live down the street from me so they can see thier grandma all the time. he is so sweet! You are a great mom! I can tell. Having little kids is hard and we always want to do what is best for them. And you will cause god sent them to YOU for a reason! they need YOU.
Oh my goodness! You are such a cute mom. I love your little comic strips. I would have LOVED to have you as my mom. :)
I saw the comics on BabyCenter a long time ago and saved them because they made my day. Did you think I drew them? =o) I wish!
So cute! Your Mom is great. She totally made my kids (and us) feel so welcome when we were up there. AND YOU are just like your Mom. We love you!
We really miss you down here but isn't it great to live so close to your Mom? I'm not sure what I would do if I didn't have my Mom close. You are a great Mom and those kids are so lucky to have you. Jonathan seems to even know that. A Mom just isn't a Mom unless she can sew a cape! Maybe you could post the pattern so I too can be a cool Mom.
Man, I can't sew or sing! It's a wonder how I ever got married. haha Jonathan is so funny. Aren't moms the best? It's great that you get to be so close to her and your kids get to enjoy their grandma!
Yes I am a scout mom and this is my second time with this calling. It is so crazy. Here in CAli. all of the scout troops meet together for meetings at our stake center. Even those from other faiths or no church at all and I am telling you that some of them are so involved it is like their lifes work to be a scout master and they are CRAZY about it. Definatley a whole other world.
I'm a freak when it comes to rainbow pictures too and I thought yours turned out awesome! I've never got an entire one like that!(There, I left a message even I did end up using Ben's account, but I got it changed to my name!) You are so good to take the time to post!!
what a great post! it is soo true... we usually do things like are mother. good and bad!! hopefully i have more good ;P
Post a Comment