Saturday, May 3, 2008

Let's Make it Happen

I've had a few requests to add Ben's Mr. Incredible photos against his will. I won't do it. But we seem to have come to an agreement. Notice my new poll on the right? Ben says that if I can get TEN yes votes, he'll let me post the pictures. We can get that many, right? We have a week. Good luck to all of us!

ps - The photos were taken at a work function so he's holding a big cell phone poster, and it's a group photo, so don't complain if they're not as incredible as you're expecting. I hope you like this altered photo in the meantime.

21 comments:

Adhis said...

Ten "yes" votes?

No problem!

Adhis said...

Wait a minute, I just realized that there are some people who know you but they're not on your list. Doesn't that mean they need to get special permission to be able to log onto your blog and vote?

Ben should just have quietly posted the photos instead of calling the attention of at least 10 people to come see them.

Mua-HAHAHAHA!

Utah_Dave said...

Come on, Ben!! Don't be a wimp! We all want to see your Mr. Incredible pics!!!!!

Heidi said...

Chanting from the crowds, "Be-en, Be-en!" Come on!

Jenn said...

You are such a great wife to not go against his wishes. But, thanks for getting him to go long with this poll. We will have no problem getting the votes. Ben we only want to see them because we are jealous of you super powers.

Adhis said...

We're all eager to see Mr. Bencredible!

Marie said...

We're up to six "yes" votes already . . . I'll be checking back often :)

Englishfam said...

I was tempted to put "No Ben pictures ever", but in the spirit of the poll decided to vote yes. hehe

Kristen said...

Heather, you're funny. Ben helped me write the poll and I think he made that option for exactly that purpose! If he could get a few sarcastic people to say that instead of yes... =o) Thanks for sticking with us. One more to go!

Kristen said...

Adhis, yeah everyone has to be invited to be able to vote. Email me if you know of some friends that I should invite. Not just for the vote. I don't have email addresses for them. Thanks!

TheOrttFamily said...

I voted..sorry Ben but you have to share....

Adhis said...

WAAAAAA-HOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!

Utah_Dave said...

That's 10!!

Kristen said...

Ben is concerned that maybe his fans were able to vote more than once. No, right?

I just informed him that only once is allowed AND that we hit the ten vote mark. WAY TO GO! He's probably mourning at work.

Kristen said...

Here's the official reply:

"Dave Boucha called and told me there were 10 votes already. I told him the Boucha residence is only allowed 1 vote! So, technically, there are only 9!

And before you post, I want to see the full list of who voted!!!"

I wonder if my vote counts. =o)

Adhis said...

The condition was "if I can get TEN yes votes, he'll let me post the pictures." There are 10 "yes" votes; the terms have been met.

It's true, each account can only vote once so nobody voted more than once. There are 10 individual votes; it's just a matter of whether Ben is a man of his word or not. It's hard to say with a man who has eaten crow a few times in his life. ;)

Besides, I'm sure there are people out there like Heather, Kiki, and Sunni who would most likely vote "yes" as well.

Utah_Dave said...

OK, that's 11 votes now. Come on, Ben.

Yes, I called Ben and happened to catch him when he could talk for a second. Let's see some Bencredible!

:)

Jenn said...

YEAH, Just checked back to see where the votes where at. 11 votes that equal a PICTURE! Can't wait to see it!

Kat said...

It's 12 now, and there's still 4 days to go. I think Ben is SOOOOOOOO out of luck. :)

Adhis said...

Isn't 12 votes where Mr. Bencredible makes a live appearance at Pilgrim's Landing?

Mua-HAHAHAHAHA!

Kristen said...

I think that's a great idea! Too bad we don't have the costume. Hmm.