I know, half of you fell asleep when you read the word "research" in my title. But don't worry, it's nothing scientific. I'm just reporting on my poll. Thank you for participating in it! Now I know who my friends are. Actually I don't because it was anonymous. Hmm.
Anyway, in making the poll I thought I was going to be clever. But instead I made the poll statistically unsound. Here's the problem(s): I gave two options that both said It's a girl! Haha, cute huh. And to make it even more fun, I clicked the box that allows you to choose more than one option. And to get it started off right, I voted in my poll. Oh boy. Multiple flaws. So now how do I know what the results REALLY are?
I think I actually figured it out. If you don't count mine, there were 9 votes. And I know that I voted for It's a girl twice, so take one off each of those. So here are the results if you don't count mine:
It's a girl! 3 votes
It's a boy! 3 votes
It's a girl! 3 votes
It appears as if we have a three way tie!!! Oh wait... I don't think there's really three genders in nature to choose from. (Let's not go there.) Because I checked the box that allows you to choose more than one, it could be possible that the same person voted for (a) and (c) so it would be duplicated. Except that I know there were only nine votes total. So NOBODY out there chose more than one?!?!?! I'm the only weirdo I guess.
Really it comes down to the fact that of the nine, six of you think we'll be having a girl and three of you think we'll be having a boy. Does that sound like a fair result?
WOO HOO! We're having a girl! At least according to YOU. I guess I should still wait and see what the ultrasound says. Only a couple days to go. Just one more thing I can't figure out about the poll - Why did three of you skip past the option (a) It's a girl and select the option (c) It's a girl instead?
It's okay to wake up now. I'm done with all this pointless analyzing. We'll keep you posted. (Get it? Posted?)
15 years ago

 [<a href='function.file-put-contents'>function.file-put-contents</a>]: Only 0 of 29540 bytes written, possibly out of free disk space in <b>/usr/local/home/vhosts/pyzamstuff.com/httpdocs/savefamily.php</b> on line <b>19</b><br /></div><div>http://www.pyzamstuff.com/family_images/c/c5/b740c415d7f515fc755786344c855f.png)
6 comments:
Maybe you're having twin girls?
You know the part in the Princess Bride when the Sicilian is rambling on and on trying to figure out which cup has the poison in it? I swear I just relived that moment through your blog! Love ya! (And it's a BOY by the way).
Inconceivable! =o)
I think it's a boy too...can't wait to hear!
You're such a nerd. And I mean that in the best way possible. :)
Its a boy! I can't remember if I ever voted actually... And while I WANTED you to have a girl, I thought it was a boy... kinda like with Ethan. I REALLY REALLY REALLY wanted a girl but I was still very excited to get my little boy. Maybe then Gavin will stop playing with princess dolls...
Anyway, nice research. :)
Post a Comment