I did it! Originally viewed on the ultrasound monitor, then sent to the video, then recorded by my digital camera, then transferred to our computer, and now here it is on YOUR computer. Here's our baby boy! (And I could have sworn he was in my belly the whole time...)
This clip lasts a little over a minute. Before you watch, if you've never seen one, keep in mind that there is nothing CUTE about a baby in an ultrasound. He looks a little more like an alien baby to me. But I love watching his tiny heart beat like crazy and his arms wiggle around at the same time I feel him inside me. I'm sure he'll plump up in time to look cute when he's born - we think our other kids turned out pretty cherubic.
I'll try to help with the body-part guessing. The baby appears to be lying on his side, looking at us, with his head on our right and his big round belly on our left. At first all you will see on the right side is a white blur, but then eyes and other facial features will appear. About fifteen seconds into it, he wiggles his arms all over. Ben and I were giggling. I swear that the baby was either waving to us or trying to get out of there. At the end of this clip, the technician splits the screen in two, rotates it, and turns it pink so he can try to get a good 3D shot of the face. I think we'll stick with a real portrait when the baby's born.
I hope you enjoy, here he is:
Thanks for letting us record you, little one! We'll try to leave you alone for the next few months...

 [<a href='function.file-put-contents'>function.file-put-contents</a>]: Only 0 of 29540 bytes written, possibly out of free disk space in <b>/usr/local/home/vhosts/pyzamstuff.com/httpdocs/savefamily.php</b> on line <b>19</b><br /></div><div>http://www.pyzamstuff.com/family_images/c/c5/b740c415d7f515fc755786344c855f.png)
5 comments:
That's cool! I've never seen the pink before. I love ultrasounds!!I had one the day before Ethan was born and that was cool because he was much bigger!!! Of course then he was born the next day and he was a big baby so that makes sense!!
CONGRATS!!!!!!!!!!
Thanks for sharing. The 3-d is pretty cool. I never got to do that. Way to figure out how to get it onto the computer. I would have had no idea where to start. Your such a techy (SPELLING??)
i love ultrasound videos!! beautiful! congrats girl...that is so exciting. i did the 3d with olivia and frankly it was just creepy! i will stick to the 2d. good luck with everything!
Yippee! Our prayers answered! The best movie playing! He is so cute. I love his little face. He looks a lot like Nicole to me. Hmmm. We will see. Thanks so much for posting! Love!
I'm impressed. Not only are you carrying another little Nelson around with you 24/7, but you actually got all the great technology up on the blog to share your experience with us. Way to go and congratulations. We’re so excited for you.
Post a Comment